Planning for Activity Morning 2020 is underway.
Information will be provided to teachers in late December or early January
Below is the 2019 information as an example of what to expect from Activity Morning
All students participating at BASEF are guaranteed a seat at Activity Morning.
This event is open to Grade 7-8 classes. Information packages will be available through the Board Representatives in December.
Registering Your School
Email: email@example.com with your school information:
- contact person,
- number of students,
- expected arrival time, and
- number of buses (if using bus transportation).
Seating is limited and will be assigned on a first-come basis.
- There will be no food or drink in the auditorium.
- Classes attending Activity Sessions must be accompanied by a teacher. This should be treated
as a school trip. (There will also be room for additional volunteer help…just mention the
numbers in the registration email.)
- Classes will not be allowed into the gym to see the BASEF projects. (Public viewing of
projects will be Saturday Morning 9 am to Noon. All are encouraged and welcome to come at
- Busing will be the responsibility of individual schools.
- Bus dropoff and pickup will be at the Main Entrance. A package of information has been
provided to the teachers attending.
- The presentation will be one continuous three hour session – please plan accordingly.
- All routes are wheelchair accessible.
- Please enter and exit the threatre quietly as classes and testing will be going on. Make every
effort to keep your classes lined to one side of the hallway to avoid congestion.
- Mohawk Security has full authority on campus.