In 2004 BASEF applied for a Trillium Foundation grant to fund the creation of educational material for students and teachers. A consultant was hired and soon we had our first version of the Science Success material. Since then there have been several updates and the documents will continue to evolve as needs change.
The Teacher Guide does three things:
- The first is to show you how student projects in science and technology can help you meet curriculum outcomes.
- It helps you walk your students through the process of a science fair project, from selecting a suitable topic, to presenting the results. You will find the specific content is in the student workbook. We recommend using this guide in combination with the Student Guide.
- Finally, the guide discusses how to run a class or school science fair, including suggestions for parental and community involvement.
Questions or comments? Please contact BASEF at email@example.com
- The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is an agency of the Government of Ontario, and one of Canada’s leading granting foundations.
- Image 1 attribution: School photo created by pressfoto – www.freepik.com
- Image 2 attribution: PIXNIO