All students participating at BASEF are guaranteed a seat at Activity Morning.
This event is open to Grade 7-8 classes. Information packages will be available through the Board Representatives in December.
Registering Your School
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your school information:
- contact person,
- number of students,
- expected arrival time, and
- number of buses (if using bus transportation).
Seating is limited and will be assigned on a first-come basis.
- There will be no food or drink the auditorium.
- Classes attending Activity Sessions must be accompanied by a teacher. This should be treated as a school trip. (There will also be extra volunteer help if required…just mention the numbers in the registration email.)
- Classes are not allowed in the gym to see the BASEF projects. (Public viewing of projects will be Saturday Morning 9 am to Noon. All are encouraged and welcome to come at this time.)
- Busing will be the responsibility of individual schools.
- Bus dropoff will be at the Main Entrance. There is no bus parking allowed on campus this year. Bus pickup will be at H-Wing. Drop off and pickup locations must be abided by. A package of information has been provided to the teachers attending.
- The presentation will be one continuous three hour session – please plan accordingly.
- All routes are wheelchair accessible.
- Please enter and exit the threatre quietly as Mohawk classes and testing will be going on. Make every effort to keep your classes lined to one side of the hallway to avoid congestion.
- Mohawk Security has full authority on campus.