Online Registration will be open from
February 1, 2019 to March 5 2019
- Rules and procedures are slightly different for Junior projects (Grades 7 and 8) versus Intermediate/Senior projects (Grades 9-12)
- Remember that you can nominate exceptional teachers for our Champion Teachers Award
Please note the following:
- Signed consent from a school representative are NOT required for a student to participate
- Total registrations are limited by the fair’s host site capacity and funding. In the case of over-registration, the BASEF Registrar will determine which projects will be permitted to participate.
- Limits to the number of projects per school are set each year (per level, i.e. Junior/Intermediate/Senior). If the maximum number of projects is exceeded at the close of registration, the BASEF Registrar will work with the school and school board to determine which projects will qualify to participate in BASEF.
- Forms do NOT need be sent to us before the fair. Students and parents must identify, complete, sign and bring all required forms to the fair at the time of project setup. We may ask for forms to be emailed to us before the fair in certain cases.